DANCE!

DANCE!
photoshoot with Jess Gelber

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

September 2008

What's new with moi???
OH so many things! To begin, the last month saw me jet-setting away to performances in exotic locales like Idyllwild and Tempe, Arizona. Ah, the highlife. Actually, I had the most fantastic time in both locations.
I am also now a commissioned choreographer- cool, eh? I have been requested to put together a nice little homage to Michael Jackson for Burger King, which has already provided WAAAY more amusement than I anticipated.
Several tribal events are coming up at which I will be performing with Ban-dal. I will also just be playing at some of them :) Oh the shopping! More info on which will be which coming soon.
I will also be performing solo at a new OC event: the Gypsy Groove Showcase in Foothill Ranch at 7 pm on October 4th. What will I perform? Come find out! There will be lots of other fantastic dancers as well, so come support your local dance community, ok?
More info soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment