DANCE!

DANCE!
photoshoot with Jess Gelber

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fall 2008

October 1, 2008
I LOVE FALL!!!!
Even though this has been a rollercoaster of a year, I always breathe easier when fall arrives. I love Autumn colors and the change in the air, the shorter days and longer nights.....not to mention all the dress-up parties! SO what is going on with dance, you may ask. The GYPSY GROOVE bellydance showcase on October 4th : THIS SATURDAY! is going to be a blast- I have lots of friends coming to check it out, which always makes me happy, and I also have a really yummy piece to present! so please stop by, grab something to munch or a delicious hot drink, and savor the mystery and beauty of dance! --------------
SEPTEMBER 2008
To start, I will be dancing a "surprise" number( meaning even I have no idea what I am doing yet) for the Gypsy Groove Showcase on Oct. 4th in Foothill Ranch. The showcase will feature loads of local talented dancers, and live music- you won't want to miss this!! For more info, e-mail me, or go to one of the host's websites to get all the info:http://www.deannaca meron.com/ index.html http://scribblinggy psy.blogspot. com/I really hope to see some of you there- there will be some amazing dancers there, and I can hardly wait to see them AND get to dance for you all!Bye for now! Hugs and shimmies,Sarah al Nour

No comments:

Post a Comment