DANCE!

DANCE!
photoshoot with Jess Gelber

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

November 13, 2008

hey peeps!
I will be performing in a small showcase on the 25th of this month at Sophia's Greek Restaurant in Placentia. Bit of a drive, I know.
The show starts around 6 and the food is AMAZING.
There is no fee, but they do expect you to buy food or drinks. This will be a showcase for local dancers, and there will be lots of amateur and established dancers- should be fun!
Info can be found here: http://www.meetup.com/OC-Bellydance-Connection/calendar/8824150/ ( Because this is hosted through meetup.com, the organizers will be asking meetup members to donate- you don't have to do this, but feel free to tip the dancers, eh?)

I also have some REALLY big news, which some of you already know. If you want to know what it is......ask me!!! (TEASER! i will be posting it later.....)
Also, if you would like to be added to my "update list" ( mini-newsletter-ish mailing sent out with haphazard frequency), then send me an e-mail: bellyssimadancer@yahooo.com and I will add you to the list, ok?
Hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment